Guitar Pro: a tablature editor, a score player, and a backing band all in one

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Something Different..

hello everybody

I hope you are all doin well and as happy as me. Today people as the title suggests i don't want to talk about guitar playing and the techniques and blah! balh! all my blog is about. I want to talk about real guitarists, oh dear god our rock idols like jimmy page,robert plant,james hetfield,kirk hammett, all these fellas, the accomplished guitarists who make a living out of doing what they love and at the same time reap millions with it. I often wonder is it just that all these guitarists were born to be great, sometimes i think that is true, they knew their destiny the moment they were born or maybe they were just too good to begin with. I fail to understand what the answers to these questions might be but i know one thing for ceratin-these guys are for real.

The next thought that comes to me about them legends is what kind of inspiration or what kind of talent does it take to become one of em. I know some guitar players who play really well but somehow miss out on making it into the big draw. Well all this leads to one question-what is the difference between the big guys and us?, now i understand all the facts straight, they have great talent, good music, good reputation, i get all that but however what i don't get is in the end what is required of every guitarist out there to become a legend. Whoever can figure out the answer i believe deserves to be called a legend of his own making.

No comments:

Post a Comment